Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sudbury Sold!

Six years ago this month I bought the Sudbury house. A LOT has happened in those 6 years. I was in my early 30's living the fun, single life in Dallas. I had a great job, fantastic friends and I was traveling all over the world. It was a super time in life. During my 6 years here I changed jobs - from a great one to an even more exciting one, I fell in love, I got married and I had a baby. And life is even more wonderful and more fulfilling now. But life marches forward and Chris and I are on to the next chapter. The house sold and we move at the end of the month. We are so excited!!!

This is what Sudbury looked like when I first moved in.


And this is what it looks like now...thanks to my very talented landscape architect husband!!!


Christopher is excited to have more space to play!


Bye-bye 6466 Sudbury.




The boys are ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment