Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a mother



Thirty-seven years old and I'm now a mother. Talk about a life shift. All for the better, of course. And something I've dreamed of for a long time. Our little guy joined our family on Saturday, December 12, 2009. It was a long 24 hours waiting for his arrival but I would do it all again tomorrow. He's awesome. And Chris is the best father ever. This blog will be an attempt to keep friends and family updated on our lives. So much changes so quickly. Enjoy!!
We documented Christopher's growth - 39 weeks in front of the Christmas tree a few days before he was born, 26 weeks this summer - somewhere around the poison ivy episode, and 19 weeks where I was convinced I was showing...if I only knew what was to come! I loved being pregnant and felt mostly good the entire time. Such a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment